Assistant Section Manager – Procurement (Food Ingredient)
We’re looking for senior level of Purchasing Assistant Section Manager to handle forFood Ingredient & Raw Material . To join team & develop purchasing & Sourcing Strategies. Effective negotiate with suppliers to achieve business goals.
- Ensure that supply agreement optimize total value are in place for purchasing requirement.
- To maintain and update vendor database system.
- To ensure that all status report on bid inquiries and purchase order aresubmitted promptly and complete accurately.
- To order food ingredient such as oil Seed, Sugar, flour from local and oversea vendor and standard are met.
- To negotiated with supplier by following a certain limit.
- Measure supplier’ performance against continues improvement standards.
- Analyze pricing order history, cost saving and increase.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economic, Chemical Science or logistics related fields.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in purchasing.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Ability to negotiated with supplier and develop purchasing & Sourcing Strategy.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
Assistant Section Manager – Procurement (Indirect Material)
- Sourcing new product or service,approving vendors, and determining when product should be sourced to a single vendor or to multiple vendor to provide for stable and consistent supply.
- Collaborates with internal parties to understand demand and supplier trends, and analyzes financial information related to total cost of ownership to identify opportunities for cost reductions.
- Negotiate purchasing terms and condition with various stakeholders and tenders contracts with suppliers.
- Resolve problem concerning purchasing and supplier delivery issues.
- Perform complex procurement requiring,manage meeting, Project schedules and other tasks related to evaluating bids,quotes and proposals an report monthly saving activities.
- Manage E-Procurement project such as E-Catalog,E-Bidding including assigning project roles,developing project timelines, Monitoring project progress and performing related tasks.
- Review supplier relationship and formulated KPIs for vendor to ensure effective business relationship
- Knowledge of SQE (Supplier performance, Suppiler Development and Supplier Audit)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ,Supply chain Management, Business management or related field
- Purchasing or Supply Chain Management Certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Indirect material purchasing, preferably in Food Manufacturing environment.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office applications, SAP Experience is as asset.
- Strong interpersonal, Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong planning skills with ability to handle multiple project thought to completing to manage competing priority.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analysis, purchasing practice, pricing structure, product and services vendor relationships, and market analysis for trends.
- Strong English communication ( spoken and written)